- The Cruelty-Free Cosmetics Act is debated at second reading;
- A Conservative supply day motion zeroes in on media bailouts;
- Members vote on a bill outlining record suspensions for simple cannabis possession;
- An Act respecting First Nations, Inuit and Métis children, youth and families is debated at report stage.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering