- A private members' bill would exempt farming fuels from carbon pricing;
- The budget implementation bill remains at report stage;
- The government outlines the disposal of the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act and proposed changes to the Broadcasting Act.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering