- The Ending the Captivity of Whales and Dolphins Act is debated at third reading;
- It's the seventh allotted supply day on the parliamentary calendar. An NDP motion puts tax fairness in the spotlight;
- Members vote on a concurrence motion of Bill C-88;
- Debate resumes on a Conservative amendment to Bill C-101.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering