- A government bill amending the Citizenship Act is debated at second reading;
- Members vote on a Conservative supply motion;
- Steve Verheul appears at RNNR and INDU to discuss the Canada–United States–Mexico Agreement Implementation Act.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering