- A Conservative private members' bill would amend regulations concerning the transfer of small business or family farm or fishing corporation;
- Members vote on a motion to send the Canada—United Kingdom Trade Continuity Agreement Implementation Act to committee.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering