In today's edition:
- debate on tax cut measures continues
- opposition motion on Energy East pipeline goes to a vote
- BC Civil Liberties Association and Alzheimer Society to appear at committee on physician-assisted dying
- House committee memberships are set!
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering