- A private members' bill would increase the maximum number of weeks EI can be claimed due to illness or quarantine;
- The Digital Charter Implementation Act, 2020, is debated at second reading;
- Members vote on a motion concerning the UNDRIP bill;
- Budget 2021 is presented at 4:00 p.m.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering