- Debate continues on Bill C-79, the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership Implementation Act;
- Private members' Bill M-192, regarding the needs of persons with episodic disabilities, will be debated for the first time;
- A look at the week ahead: The week of October 8 to October 12 is a parliamentary break week.
In today's edition
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering