- The government's medical assistance in dying bill is debated at report stage;
- National Framework for Diabetes Act is debated at second reading;
- Ethics Commissioner Mario Dion and Lobbying Commissioner Nancy Bélanger are at ETHI;
- ICYMI: Bills C-13 and C-256 were introduced and read for the first time; the House resolved it should recognize that the government should respect its promise to supply-managed producers and processors; the committee of the whole reviewed main estimates votes.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering