- Fisheries Minister moves to amend a Senate amendment to Bill C-55;
- The Ending the Captivity of Whales and Dolphins Act is in the House at report stage;
- ICYMI: New committee members; Indigenous Languages Act read a third time; Senate has no amendments to Canada – Israel free trade Act; Sen. Lynn Beyak suspended without pay.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering