- The Defence Minister's bid to amend the National Defence Act is up for debate at report stage;
- A private members' bill concerning precarious employment of Canadians is debated;
- The sixth allotted supply day of the year is scheduled for Monday.
- ICYMI: The Finance committee was suspended Thursday after an argument broke out over the ongoing SNC-Lavalin affair.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering