- House to debate bill to expunge records of unjustly convicted LGBTQ2 Canadians
- Liberal MP's bill calls for mental health information on pre-sentencing reports
- Rare Friday sitting for Senators today to receive new Lobbying Commissioner
- ICYMI: Senate passes Conservative MP Marilyn Gladu's bill on a palliative care framework
- A look ahead at the final week of the sitting!
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering