- The government's amendments to the Broadcasting Act are debated at second reading;
- A private members' bill proposes establishing Irish Heritage Month;
- Natural Resources Minister Seamus O'Regan is at RNNR;
- ICYMI: An Act to amend the Canada Elections Act (COVID-19 response) was introduced; members voted on motions concerning the MAiD bill, the Citizenship Act, and reducing recidivism.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering