- The government's firearms bill is debated at second reading;
- A private members' bill would amend the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act and the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act;
- ICYMI: suspended flights, vote on ways and means amendment, sports betting.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering