A version of the Daily Watch distributed earlier today at 7:00am was incomplete. Our apologies for the error. Following below, is an amended version for Tuesday, October 31, 2017.
In today's edition:
- Transportation Modernization Act, given one day of debate at third reading
- MP's bill on restoration and preservation of historic sites, back before the House
- AG Ferguson to detail his audit on the temporary foreign workers program
- Commissioner Julie Gelfand to face questions on her Fall 2017 reports at ENVI committee
- SECU committee begins study on indigenous people in the correctional system
- Ukrainian delegation, including PM Volodymyr Groysman, to be hosted by trade committee
- PBO Jean-Denis Fréchette to be questioned on proposed tax changes at Senate finance committee
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
See plans & pricing
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering