Executive director of NB PC Party and business development specialist
Andrea Johnson has been executive director of the New Brunswick Progressive Conservatives since March of 2020. As she makes her first run for public office, she brings over 20 years of experience in business development, management, and marketing. This includes several years with the New Brunswick government as an investment officer, where she specialized in attracting foreign investment into the province.
Johnson, who was born in Hamilton, Ontario, grew up in Harvey Station. She has four adult children.
Past Political Role(s)
- 2020-present: Executive Director, Progressive Conservative Party of New Brunswick
Vote Percentage by PartyFredericton
- 2017-2020: International Business Development Consultant, The Varanda Network
- 2018: International Business Development, iTacit Inc.
- 2015-2017: Technology and Innovation Division Lead
- 2010-2015: Investment Officer, Invest NB
- 2010-2011: Investment Officer, Business New Brunswick
- 2008-2010: Senior Corporate Account Manager
- 2007-2008: Account Executive, AnyWare Group
- 2006-2007: Sales Consultant, SkillSoft
- 2003-2006: Internal Marketing, Avis Budget Group
- 2000-2003: Operations Supervisor, Cendant